Does the author utilize pathos at all? Would a stronger appeal to pathos make the article more persuasive?
The number of lives that clean energy could save, by U.S. state » Yale Climate Connections
· Which of the Rhetorical Appeals are employed?
The Rhetorical Appeals employed in this article are Ethos and Logos.
· To what extent are these appeals effective?
These appeals are effective. There is extensive information from multiple credible sources explaining about the lives that clean energy can save using data, figures, and rationale. The author who wrote this article is a scientist and a geologist, making her a credible source to persuade the audience.
· Where were the appeals ineffective?
These appeals were only ineffective in that none of these things that the article presents have happened yet. Even though multiple credible sources have data on what the future of using clean energy instead of fossil fuels looks like, these sources can't actually see into the future.
· Who is the audience of the source? How effectively does the speech align with its audience?
The audience of this source is Americans in general. This article wants to make Americans aware about how much money and how many lives we can save by taking cleaner energy more seriously. The speech effectively aligns with the audience. It does this by breaking down how many American deaths are caused by fossil fuels each year, and how much money in economic damage they cause as well.
· How do you plan on using each of the rhetorical appeals for your paper?
· I plan on using Logos with facts and data on how Artificial Intelligence has made an impact on the workplace.
· I plan on using Pathos using an emotional response to convincing stories on how both sides of the spectrum view the progression of Artificial Intelligence in the workplace for our future.
· I plan on using Ethos in my paper as well. There will be the use of at least one credible figure that has very convincing ideas on Artificial Intelligence and how it will affect the future for humans in the workplace.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25