Deadline: Wednesday 15th March 2023 – 11.45am
4. Evaluate the digital marketing environment of an organisation/brand and propose strategies for future success, in a socially responsible manner.
5. To gain practical insights in the use of digital analytic tools and by doing so, understand the role of social listening, measurement, and metrics.
Description of assignment:
For almost every brand in the 21st Century, social media marketing is an essential part of reaching current and potential customers and clients. The challenges of using media where communications flow from many to many is one that all contemporary brands must consider, whether they actively engage with social media or not.
For the sustainable brand you have developed in your group outline a social media strategy.
NB : THIS IS AN INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT
A social media strategy is a plan that outlines your social media goals, the tactics you could use to achieve them, and metrics that could be tracked to measure performance.
Your strategy should pay particular attention to the sustainable nature of your product/service and how this will be promoted through your social media presence. You should identify the target audience for your brand for each platform, and the plan for what when and where you will share content. You should also consider the key competitors and how you will ensure your brand will out-perform theirs.
(Word count of 1000 words. Harvard referencing style should be used.)
Students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of how social media marketing can help brands connect to, and expand, their audiences. They should be able to develop a meaningful and appropriate plan which describes the needs and requirements of the brand; how the brand is expected to benefit from the implementation; and how the impact of the plan will be assessed.
This assignment will be marked according to the following criteria:
The following is an indicative grading guide:
Band A (19-23): Excellence in critical reflection of marketing strategies including an extensive reading out with core texts assisting in the formulation of a critical social media strategy.
Band B (16-18): Very good use of additional reading that supports a critical reflection and very good referencing throughout towards a very good social media strategy.
Band C (13-15): Good use of additional reading supporting some critical reflection accompanied by adequate referencing for a good social media strategy
Band D (10-12): Sufficient reading and use of core material with minimal additional reading and some referencing defects in the construction of an acceptable social media strategy.
Band F (bellow 10): Inadequate reading, lack of criticality, major structural and referencing defects for an incomplete social media strategy.
Urgent work, gotta be done in 8 hours.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25