Overview:For this assignment, you will create a visual presentation about groups. You will have the option of creating an infographic, brochure, or a slide (PowerPoint) presentation. Please follow the instructions below, and be sure to adhere to APA formatting guidelines.For more information about APA formatting, please visit the APA Resources folder in the Student Resources course menu tab.*To view the grading rubric for this assignment, click on the name of the assignment and click "View Rubric"
Instructions:For this assignment, you will describe types of groups and group development theories as well as explain the benefits of studying group dynamics. Complete the following:
If you have any questions, please ask your professor.
Resources:See the document below for resources on how to create an infographic, brochure, or slide presentation:
Resources for Creating Multimedia Content See below for information on how to create multimedia content such as videos, infographics, brochures, flyers/poster, and slide presentations.
Resources for Creating Video Presentations:
• “Record a Slide Show with Narration and Slide Timings” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and- slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
• “Turn your presentation into a video” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/turn-your-presentation-into-a-video- c140551f-cb37-4818-b5d4-3e30815c3e83
• “Save a presentation as a video” (Microsoft website): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/save-a-presentation-as-a- video%E2%80%8B-in-powerpoint-ba919059-523d-40a8-b99c-08d18996c09d
• Screencast-o-matic o Main website: https://screencast-o-matic.com/ o Screencast-O-Matic Screen Recorder tutorial: https://screencast-o-
matic.com/tutorial/welcome-to-screencast-o-matic (Shows how to use Screencast-O-Matic and how to upload to YouTube)
o “Microsoft PowerPoint with Screencast-O-Matic” https://screencast-o- matic.com/integrations/powerpoint/
o Screencast-O-Matic. (2021). The ultimate guide on how to screen record. https://screencast-o-matic.com/blog/how-to-screen-record/
• Creating Videos for your online course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMrBAUAGpWs
• Uploading videos to YouTube – “Upload Videos” (YouTube Help): https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&h l=en&oco=0
Resources for Creating an Infographic: • Nediger, M. (2020). How to make an infographic in 5 steps (guide).
https://venngage.com/blog/how-to-make-an-infographic-in-5-steps/ • Watts, T. (2019). How to make an infographic in Word.
https://infographicsite.com/articles/how-to-make-an-infographic-in-word/ • Microsoft. (n.d.). Infographics templates. https://templates.office.com/en-
us/infographics • “How to Make Infographics with PowerPoint” (CopyPress website)
Resources for Creating a Slide Presentation: • Create a presentation in PowerPoint – https://support.microsoft.com/en-
• An easy guide to creating a presentation in Canva – https://www.canva.com/learn/an- easy-guide-to-creating-a-presentation-in-canva/
Resources for Creating a Brochure: • “How to Make a Brochure on Word (+Best Practices) (Learning Hub
website): https://learn.g2.com/how-to-make-a-brochure • “How to Design a Stunning Brochure in Microsoft Word” (Go Skills
website): https://www.goskills.com/Microsoft-Office/Resources/How-to-make-a- brochure-in-Microsoft-Word
Resources for Creating a Flyer/Poster: • Canva: https://www.canva.com/create/flyers/ • Adobe Spark: https://www.adobe.com/express/create/flyer
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25