you want to pick an area of interest that you would like to see a practice change in. Typically practice change projects are 3-12 months. You will want to focus on something that you, as a Nurse Practitioner, can implement in practice. You will also need to be able to measure your intervention.
Topics to avoid: Full Practice Authority, Burnout, and you will want to stay away from anything that requires a policy or law change.
Using something regarding nutrition counseling among nurse practitioners since that's what you used last week. surround your question around that. Correct use of spelling and sentence structure
PICOT Question Worksheet
Please read the assignment guidelines and rubric. Provide answers to the following:
1) Identify and describe one practice-related issue or concern. You may choose to build on the practice issue you identified in NR500NP/NR501NP. Provide support for the issue from scholarly nursing sources current within the last 5 years.
2) Explain why the issue/concern is important to nurse practitioner practice and the issue’s impact on health outcomes. Provide support for the importance of the issue from scholarly nursing sources current within the last 5 years.
3) Define each element of your PICOT question in one or two sentences.
· P-Population and problem (What is the nursing practice concern or problem and whom does it affect?)
· I–Intervention (What evidence-based solution for the problem would you like to apply?)
· C–Comparison (What is another solution for the problem? Note that this is typically the current practice, no intervention at all, or alternative solutions.)
· O–Outcome (Very specifically, how will you know that the intervention worked? How you will measure the outcome?)
· T–Timeframe (Timeframe involved for the EBP initiative/target date of completion.)
Construct your PICOT question in the standard PICOT question format (narrative) and define each letter separately, such as:
· P =
· I =
· C =
· O =
· T =
· PICOT Question written in full:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25