Information security, which involves assuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of mission-critical data, is typically a primary concern of regulators. Business executives are responsible for aligning corporate policies to the requirements of regulation and follow up to ensure that the policies and associated controls are being enforced.
Regulatory compliance requires that enterprise IT departments meet certain technical standards that conform to specific requirements that are defined by either an external authoritative governmental or industry organization or by internal enterprise policies. Both internal and external regulations may have significant impacts on enterprise IT operations. Complying with any regulatory rule often constrains IT managers by imposing network and system design features that may be quite costly. Likewise, the cost of not complying with regulations may lead to both civil and criminal penalties.
In this assignment, you address security issues related to information security-related regulatory compliance.
Identify and research a specific information security-related regulatory requirement whose compliance is dictated by one of the following regulatory rules:
Assume an organization is planning to move a significant IT function, such as data storage or office productivity applications, to a public cloud computing service provider. Identify one of the regulatory rules above as one that would likely govern or be important to the organization and a security control that is appropriate for achieving compliance with it.
Make sure to do the following:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25