Much discussion takes place regarding nursing membership on boards of trustees of organizations and systems. Discussions often reflect the historical perception and relationship of nurses to the healthcare organization, a frame of reference that challenges notions of nurses at the governance table. Yet nurses are more than 60% of patient care providers in healthcare organizations, representing the largest single stakeholder group offering healthcare services. Tradition allows that physicians are at the governance table, yet nurses are excluded. As a group, and in recognition of the significance of the profession of nursing in healthcare organizations, it is now time for you to make the argument for nursing representation on your healthcare system’s board of trustees. Respond to the following questions to help construct your argument:
1. What unique value does the nurse representative bring to the board different from what is already present?
2. What area of expertise would you expect the nurse to contribute as a member of the board?
3. What skills and credentials would you suggest the nursing board member bring and how would you make sure this nurse represents the larger community?
4. Which principles of complexity leadership will the good nurse board member fulfill?
5. In what way is the advanced practice nurse involved in boards?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25