Picking up on your point that "cyber espionage has had a profound impact on the relationship between states and their citizens" I wonder if you think there is a tipping point between the interest of the state in pursuing national security and the interests of the citizen in safeguarding their rights and freedoms? Also, I would be interested to know your thoughts (and those of your classmates) on whether or not this puts countries like the U.S. where individual rights are protected under the law at the disadvantage in cyber statecraft vis a vis states like Russia and China were there are fewer legal limits on the power of the government?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25