Prior to completing this assignment, review your prior research and course submissions related to the company you selected (ExxonMobil) for research in Week 2’s Environmental Scanning interactive assignment. Ensure that you have incorporated the feedback you received from your previous submissions. In your Final Project this week, you will pull the various elements you’ve created together to aid your creation of a Strategic Plan. From the perspective of an executive with the firm, your supervisor has tasked you with creating a strategic plan to grow the business over the next three years using this Strategic Plan Template Download Strategic Plan Template and here is an Plan using the template. Continue to access the Mergent University of Arizona Global Campus Library online database which offers company financials, descriptions, history, property, subsidiaries, officers, and directors and the Business Insights database. (View the Getting Started With Mergent Download Getting Started With Mergent and site. Documents for suggested methods of searching University of Arizona Global Campus Library databases generally as well as specific advice for searching these two databases).
Your strategic plan must be future-oriented and must
· Describe the company, the company’s history and its 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion).
· Examine the company’s mission statement and assess its impact on the organization’s activities.
· Explain the current situation of the organization in the market (industry, market, and general environment analysis).
· Add your SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of your chosen company here. Evaluate areas that offer opportunities for
o Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis and assess why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan
· Summarize the results of your Environmental Scan and Porter’s 5 Forces.
o Evaluate the degree to which they aid in conceptualizing the company’s competitive position in its marketplace.
· Assess the company’s international performance in light of Cultural Barriers, Monetary Exchange Rates, and Political Instability.
· Assess the financial performance and condition of the
· Operational budget: Research and assess the company’s operational budget.
· Assess the performance in terms of key performance indicators.
· In your analysis, be sure to include profitability ratios relevant to your analysis.
o Debt to Equity ratio
o Debt to Assets ratio
· Based on the data, evaluate the overall current financial condition of the company.
o Support your analysis by referring to the company data
o Create a three-year end trend analysis
· Assess how your Operational Budget analysis affects your three-year strategic plan.
· Recommend an organizational structure in terms of the organizational design as defined in Abraham (2012) section 2.6.
· Assess the impact of the strategic plan on the organizational culture.
· Strategic Goals: Create measurable core strategic goals for each of the three to four areas addressed from the SWOT analysis, addressing any contingencies associated with the strategies you are recommending and prioritizing them according to ease of achievement and time to completion.
· Recommend marketing positions and opportunities for growth in your strategic plan
· Add specific language to the strategic plan that addresses the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility
· Explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan
· Submit the Strategic Plan to the instructor.
The Final Paper
· Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s site. Resource.
· Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
o For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions Links to an external site.as well as Writing a Thesis Statement Links to an external site., refer to the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center resources.
· Must use at least five scholarly and/or credible resources (including a minimum of three from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library) other than the textbook.
o The site. Table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper Links to an external site.guide.
· site. Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center. See the site. Resource in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the site. For the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25