The Allied Group intends to expand the company's operation by making significant investments in several opportunities available to the group. Accordingly, the group has identified a need for additional financing in preferred and new common stock and new bond issues. The (Krf) risk-free rate for the company is 7%, and the appropriate tax rate is 40%. Also, the beta coefficient for the company is 1.3 and the market risk premium (Km) is 12%.
The company has been advised that new bonds can be sold on the market at par ($1000) with an annual coupon of 8%, for 30 years.
Market analysis has determined that given the positive history of the firm, new common stock can be sold at $29 per share, with the last dividend being paid of $2.25 per share. The growth rate on any new common stock has been estimated at a constant rate of 15% per year for the next 3 years.
New Preferred Stock can be issued with an annual dividend of 10% of par and is paid annually and currently, would sell for $90 per share.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25